Created to do more than just facilitate meaningful, thought-provoking conversation, YourChatMats were developed by a psychologist and a social worker to also “Train the Brain,” as the mats’ content is strategically designed to (secretly!) foster neural connections. Designed for elementary aged children and for families with children of all ages, YourChatMats make an ideal school fundraiser with 25- 35% of the profits going directly to your school. Why settle for cookie dough and candy bars when you can build your school funds while building family bonds and neural connections!?!
Family dinners improve communication,
REDUCE PROBLEM BEHAVIOR
Study after study show that the more often a family has dinner together and engages in meaningful conversation, the more likely kids will develop a strong sense of self, grow up making smart decisions, and avoid problem behaviors. And building neural connections supports stronger cognitive function. Win/Win!
“These mats have changed the way my family communicates.”
~Mara Peters, Santa Barbara, CA, mother of four
- Sold 4 laminated (MSRP: $19.95) or 12 paper (MSRP: $16.95) mats to a set.
- Different questions on every single mat.
- Created in collaboration by a trained psychologist, a licensed social worker and a graphic designer—all moms.
- Specifically designed to facilitate meaningful mealtime interaction for families.
- Age-specific cognitive development built into the questions.
- Proudly made in the USA with paper from sustainable sources and BPA-free plastic.